Contributors
Carol
feistyrallygirl

Recent Posts
Antidote for Worry
God's Daily Gift
A Prepared Heart
Stand and Fight!
Deliverance from fear
Another good thing
Bold faith
Drawing near to God
It's not fair!
In Awe of His Love

Search


Archives
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
April 2008
April 2009
May 2009
September 2010

Favorite Blog Links
Musings From the Manse
Side Family Blog
Stories of Sue
Amy's Rally Blog

Credit
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter:

Miscellaneous
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Wednesday, November 02, 2005
He's "on call"
"The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry." Psalm 34:15

Tomorrow morning I will leave for a 10-day trip to Taiwan. This is the first time since Malcom was diagnosed with cancer that we will be apart, so today's verse is a great comfort to me. No matter where I am, the Lord is tracking my progress and He is on call 24/7! I see the Lord stretching us once again as we put into practice complete trust in Him. Remembering back just a few months ago, I could hardly bear to leave Malcom's hospital room long enough to go home for a shower and rest, so this is a big change! Well, we're used to taking care of each other, depending on each other...and that's the way it should be, but we need to depend upon the Lord most of all.

Prayer concerns:
...safe travel to Taiwan
...stable health for Malcom following this chemo treatment
...God's blessings on us as we minister to others both here and in Taiwan

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Taiwan, and I'm counting on the Lord to keep an eye on things back home. After all, He's "on call!"

 
posted at 12:29 AM  
4 comments


4 Comments:
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, Analis and I are looking forward to seeing you in the church.
Suzanne

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CF,
I know that you will be a blessing to the people in Taiwan. I will be praying for both you and Malcom.
Sue M

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe in your travels. You are both often in our thoughts.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol,
I'm missing you while you are gone. I hope that all will go well on your trip and we're trusting God to watch over both you and Malcom during this time. You verse hols a special meaning in my heart tonight. Will tell you about it later.
Love ya much,
CB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home