Contributors
Carol
feistyrallygirl

Recent Posts
Greatest Joy
He didn't forget
How does your Pineapple grow?
Curiosity or Compassion?
I Much Prefer Pleasant
Lantern Festival
Symbols of Hope
Something to Consider
Treasures of the Snow
Treasures in Darkness

Search


Archives
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
April 2008
April 2009
May 2009
September 2010

Favorite Blog Links
Musings From the Manse
Side Family Blog
Stories of Sue
Amy's Rally Blog

Credit
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter:

Miscellaneous
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Remembering Sue
To read some memories about Sue visit http://sueqstories.blogspot.com/
If you want to submit a memory, send it to me and I'll post it.

 
posted at 6:55 AM  
8 comments


8 Comments:
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol - Susan is so beautiful, it is making me cry as I sit here at work reading through your blogs. Yes, we remembered that it was three years ago (my Carol brought it up yesterday, as it happened during another very difficult time in our lives - you know).
Just know that I love you and pray God's very best for you.
As always,
Ruth.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mama Carol,
What a beautiful picture of Sue. I remember when she had it taken. Thank you for your encouraging words about loss. You really spoke to me, especially yesterday. I miss her so much! She was my best friend and she left a void in my life. I do know that I will see her again one day and that is so comforting.
Thank you for your strength. You are teaching me so much!
Love, Laura

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Lifelong Learner said...

Carol,

I still remember where I was when I found out about Susan. My heart really went out to you and Malcolm. Through it all, your's and Malcolm's faith showed through.

When my brother, Chris, passed away at age 19, our family could see how God prepared him AND us for his death. Events, conversations, even papers he wrote in college all comforted us in knowing God was there the entire time. I was wondering if you had a similar situation?

I'm sorry I never met Susan. We both graduated from the same college. :)

Blessings!

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your last blog The Greatest Joy is really special Carol. I can only pray that God will bring peace and encourage your heart wiht His promise that one day (and maybe soon) you will hear the call of the trumpet and we will all be toghether NEVER MORE TO PART. What a day that will be, when my Jesus (and loved ones) I shall see.

We love you Carol.

Rick & Sue

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Susan Skitt said...

She's lovely...

Blessings...

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

她是一位順服父母.又敬神愛人的基督徒.她總是親切.和善的對待每個人.她行出父母對她的教誨.
"生命不在乎長短.
乃在於遵行上帝的旨意 ."
Claire

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you, just came across you blog, but it seems so incredibly unfair. I've never wanted to live, and my parents would prefer that I not, but here I am. She was full of life, and had a family who treasured her. While you've found your peace, if there were a trade-in system I'd sign up immediately.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Dear Anonymous,

I hear the pain in your comment. I would love to dialogue with you privately. My email address: prazinghim@hotmail.com

Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home